Save 20% on your total when you book any 2 public tours!
Brooklyn Bridge Tour – Cross the Bridge & Explore Dumbo, Brooklyn Bridge Park and Brooklyn Heights
- Walk over the iconic Brooklyn Bridge (only 1-mile long) and learn about this marvel of engineering and the incredible story of the Roebling family
- Learn about famous Downtown Manhattan landmarks including the Woolworth Building, City Hall, and Manhattan Municipal Building
- Discover DUMBO, Brooklyn’s industrial-turned-trendy neighborhood
- Explore the new Brooklyn Bridge Park and learn about Brooklyn’s evolution
- Wind your way through beautiful Brooklyn Heights, NY’s first “suburb”
- Get your camera out for fantastic photo opportunities on the Brooklyn Bridge, at the Fulton Ferry Landing, and on the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. You’ll enjoy unrivaled views of the NY Harbor, Statue of Liberty, and Manhattan’s skyline
- Sample a local treat as we take a break at a popular Brooklyn cafe
The CityRover Difference:
- We offer unique NYC walking tours that are rated 5-stars on TripAdvisor
- Small groups (12 max.), no microphones, no flags
- Engaging local guides, fun stories and interesting facts
- Local snack stops and focus on a non-touristy experience
- Satisfaction Guarantee
The Brooklyn Bridge is the main star of this walking tour. And we devote about 1 hour to this iconic span. But since the tour lasts close to 3.5 hours, we also spend some quality time in Downtown Manhattan and devote a couple of hours to the great borough of Brooklyn.
Between 3 and 3.5 hours; 3 miles on foot (5 kilometers)
$45 for adults, $25 for kids 12 and under
Tuesday and Friday at 2:30 (check calendar for exceptions)
Maximum group size is 12 adults
Short break at a popular cafe in Brooklyn
Starts near City Hall Park (exact meeting point will be emailed after booking) and ends in Brooklyn Heights near restaurants, bars, and several subway lines and ferry service back to Manhattan.
If you have any questions about this walking tour, please click on the Email Us button below, and we’ll respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. Or call us at (347) 464-9335. We look forward to hearing from you.
My fifteen year old son and I enjoyed a special tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and some of the surrounding areas. Max made history come alive. We both learned so much from a guide who is extremely knowledgeable, respectful, fun and entertaining. We highly recommend the CityRover Walks of the Brooklyn Bridge!!
Fantastic afternoon with Ryan who is extremely knowledgeable, charming and entertaining. Amazing views of the city from the Brooklyn Bridge. Nice stop for coffee in DUMBO. Highly recommend this trip!
We went on a scintillating tour today with Ryan over the Brooklyn bridge, DUMBO and the historic Brooklyn heights. The pace was leisurely and we were given complementary water and cookies. Ryan was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and able to totally engage my teenagers who were reluctant to take the tour. There were only 12 people on the tour and many photo opportunities and time to ask questions. I just wish that we had booked some other tours with this company.
Additional Tour Info
How strenuous is this walk? This walk covers about 3 miles on foot in about 3.5 hours. The terrain is mostly flat and the pace is moderate, though there is a bit of an incline to get across the Brooklyn Bridge and to get up to Brooklyn Heights. If you can walk up a flight of stairs without losing your breath, then you have nothing to worry about. If you feel that this may be too strenuous for your age, level of fitness, or state of health, then please consider joining another CityRover tour or contacting us for a private tour.
What About Kids? Our public tours are not ideal for young children, as they involve a lot of walking and cover topics geared to adults. If you would like to tour with us and have children ages 10 and younger, please contact us about a private tour. That said, there are 2 “child” tickets ($25 each) available for each public tour for children ages 12 and under.
Meeting Point: Detailed meeting point instructions will be emailed to you once your reservation has been processed. The tour starts in Manhattan’s Downtown near City Hall Park. It ends 3.5 hours later in Brooklyn Heights near the A, C, 2, 3, and 4, 5 subway lines, as well as restaurants and bars in the area.
Stops: There will be a restroom break during our walk. Each participant will also be offered a complimentary bottle of water on the walk and a small snack along the way. A meal prior to the tour is highly recommended.
Are gratuities included? Guide gratuities are not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.