Save 10% if you book 2 private tours!
Custom One Day In NYC Highlights Tour
If you are visiting NYC for a short time and want to make the most of your visit, then our all-day NYC guided sightseeing tour is the way to go!
Here are 4 reasons to book an all-day NYC private tour with CityRover:
1. You’ll enjoy an intimate and immersive NYC tour experience, while maximizing what you see and do in one day. We would be happy to pick you up from your hotel and show you how to use the subway.
2. If you’re flying in on a stop-over or have a day off a cruise ship, we can arrange for airport or cruise terminal pickup and drop-off in a luxury vehicle. We can even use the same luxury vehicle to do a sightseeing tour (combined with walking in places of interest).
3. We can tailor a tour itinerary based on your “must see” list and interests — a tour that will keep everyone in your group happy, regardless of the age group they are in.
4. We can discover different parts of the city together, explore famous places (or get completely off the beaten path) and beautiful neighborhoods, and enjoy great local stops for snacks, coffee, drinks – whatever you desire.
Let’s face it:
Visiting New York is an expensive endeavor any way you look at it. Round-trip flight, a few nights at a hotel, lunch, dinner, drinks out. Maybe a Broadway show. All this adds up quickly.
So if you’re going to spend money on travel, lodging, and meals, you might as well make the most of your time in New York when you are not sleeping or eating.
And that’s where we come in:
We specialize in customized private tours and would be happy to personalize an all-day NYC sightseeing tour for you. [If you’re looking for a private tour, but don’t think you can handle 6+ hours of touring in one day, check out our other private NYC tour options.]
Join us for an unforgettable NYC tour experience filled with fun facts, interesting stories, great local snack stops, and lots of terrific photo opportunities.
It will be like spending a day exploring New York City with a fun and knowledgeable local friend – a friend who will inform, entertain, and take you to the best local spots.
We’ll walk a lot but take well-timed breaks at great local establishments away from the tourist traps. We’ll also use the subway together, so you’ll get to know how to use the NYC subway without getting lost.
If you decide to email us, please include the following info:
- Preferred date(s) and start time
- Group size
- Preferred duration
- Points of interest and areas you’d like to cover
- Food interests (as well as any dietary restrictions/allergies)
- Hotel location (or preferred meeting location)
This tour is ideal for:
- Families or groups of friends
- Corporate/Incentive groups
- Travel groups (bus trips) looking to get off the bus and explore NYC on foot
- Student tour groups
Sample Tour Itineraries
NYC Highlights Tour:
- Staten Island Ferry (views of NY Harbor, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island)
- Wall Street, including NYSE, Federal Hall, and Trinity Church
- World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial (One World Observatory is a great optional add-on)
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Heights and Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- NY Public Library and Bryant Park
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- Fifth Avenue, including Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
- Central Park
Famous Lower Manhattan Neighborhoods Tour (with local snack and/or bar stops):
- Greenwich Village (including Washington Square and a slice of pizza)
- East Village (optional visit to NY’s oldest Irish pub)
- Lower East Side (enjoy a traditional NY bagel)
- Chinatown (taste a sweet treat at a Chinese bakery)
- Chelsea (including a stroll on the High Line)
- Little Italy
All-Day Brooklyn Tour:
Explore the beautiful borough across the East River on an all-day private tour of Brooklyn. Visit famous and historic neighborhoods, popular parks, and enjoy great local snack stops (and optional bar stops).
All-Day NYC Food Tour and Bar Crawl:
If you love the idea of seeing a lot of New York in one day but would rather taste your way through it, then contact us for an all-day food tour and bar crawl. Don’t worry, we’ll squeeze in some walking and sightseeing as well.
“New York In 1 Day” Private Tour Pricing:
(Pricing is for the group, not per person)
- Rates above do not include subway cost or meal cost if we stop for lunch (though a bottle of water and a couple of small snacks will be offered at our expense during the tour).
- For groups larger than 10, email us for a special quote.
Multi-day NYC Itineraries:
- If you’re visiting NYC for a short time and want to maximize how much you see, do, taste, and learn, contact us for a custom multi-day tour itinerary. We’ll personalize it for you based on your needs and wants.
- And if you book 2 private tours with us, we’ll knock off 10% from your total!
Have a question? Want to book?
What customers are saying:
★★★★★ “A tour, a friend, and a wonderful time…”
We booked a private ``Highlights of NYC`` tour for our family of 4 with Max on one of the hottest days in New York (sorry Max) We felt cared for from minute one. Max met us in Grand Central and began our tour. Fun, facts, history, snacks, bathroom breaks, pop quizzes, trivia, little known tidbits, how-to (subway etc) filled our day. People on other tours nearby would lean in and listen while he described where we were. Our teenage girls love history and Max was able to walk and talk and teach, much to our delight! It was terribly hot so Max expertly guided us through shaded streets and past wonderful cafes to grab a cold lemonade. We had such a wonderful time, it was hard to say goodbye, but on the train ride home, all we could talk about was where Max could take us next. Don't miss out on this wonderful way to tour New York!
★★★★★ “Amazing 1 Day NY Tour”
Soooo grateful to have Max as our tour guide! He knows his stuff! He was wonderful! He gave us All the history of the city & the buildings & the hidden gems! Felt like we got the special treatment. NYC has really cleaned itself up! For the amount of people around it felt safe...clean and even peaceful in some parts. Because Max customized our tour we got to see Everything we wanted to see! It didn't feel rushed. Stopped for treats to eat & drink. Stopped for group pictures. It was just an Amazing day! Absolutely Worth every penny!
★★★★★ “Private walking tour – Fantastic.”
We went on Independence Day with a private tour with Max. Absolutely fantastic. We toured midtown, including Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral, went downtown to Wall St., Battery Park and the 9/11 Memorial before walking across the Brooklyn Bridge into Brooklyn. We had a fabulous time and our 3 kids (ages 14, 18 and 20) were thoroughly engaged and entertained. Max is very knowledgeable and engaging, We enjoyed the tour so much we went on his Central Park tour 2 days later. I cannot recommend his tour enough; the kids enjoyed his tour more than the shows!
Have a question? Want to book?