Enjoy a slice of pizza (included) and a visit to Gansevoort Market.
You can follow someone holding a flag and speaking into a microphone, or you can spend a few hours with us discovering the High Line, exploring the Meatpacking District, getting lost in Greenwich Village, enjoying a delicious slice of pizza, and taking in the sights and sounds in Washington Square.
If you have any questions about this walking tour, please click on the Email Us button below, and we’ll respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. Or call us at (347) 464-9335. We look forward to hearing from you.
* SMALL groups of 4-12 people
* Max & Danielle are both from Brooklyn & are very knowledgeable, passionate, engaging & friendly
* They are are wealth of knowledge & we could ask them any further questions we had
* Brought water for us, bought snacks for us along the way
* 1000% better than the larger group tours that we had done on previous trips
* Tourists & locals were on our tours
* Loved the morning 3 hr time frame!
* Great price point & discounts for 2+ tours. I would highly recommend more than 2 tours. We are still in NYC and many book 1 more tour before we leave.
* Both Danielle & Max gave us all the advice & direction we needed for things we wanted to do later
* We will only recommend this tour company here in NYC
CONS: * none
We were highly impressed with the passion and knowledge of City Rover and that they are committed to small tours of 4-12 people at a very reasonable prices. Well done Max!!!
How strenuous is this walk? This walk covers about 3.5 miles on foot in about 3.5 hours. There will be a couple of breaks along the way. The terrain is flat except for some stairs to get up and down the High Line (if the elevators are not working). However, we try to maintain a steady walking pace to cover all the areas of interest. So if you think you might find it difficult to keep up at a moderate walking speed with the rest of the group, please consider a private tour with us, which can be tailored to suit your pace and fitness level.
What About Kids? Our public tours are not ideal for young children, as they involve a lot of walking and cover topics geared to adults. If you would like to tour with us and have children ages 10 and younger, please contact us about a private tour. That said, there are 2 “child” tickets ($25 each) available for each public tour for children ages 12 and under.
Meeting Point: Detailed meeting point instructions will be emailed to you once your reservation has been processed. The tour starts near Chelsea Market and usually ends near Washington Square.
Stops: There will be at least 1 restroom break during our walk. Each participant will also be offered a complimentary bottle of water on the walk and a couple of snacks along the way. A meal prior to the tour is recommended.
Are gratuities included? Guide gratuities are not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.