Save 10% if you book 2 private tours!
NYC Private Walking Tours Customized For You: Couples, Families, Friends, Colleagues.
A private New York City guided walking tour with CityRover is the best way to truly experience the city.
If you love the idea of doing a walking tour while in New York City, but prefer a customized itinerary, date and time, hotel pickup/drop-off, we would be happy to design an intimate and immersive private tour for you!
Private Tour Pricing:
Prices below are for the group (not per person):
– For larger parties and/or custom tour length, quotes can be provided upon request.
– Listed tour price does not include cost of public transportation (if necessary)
If you decide to email us, please include the following info:
- Preferred date(s) and start time
- Group size
- Preferred duration
- Points of interest and areas you’d like to cover
- Dietary restrictions/allergies
Suggested Private Tour Combos:
“I’m visiting NYC for the 1st time, and I want to see as many famous ‘Must See’ places and landmarks as possible”
“I’ve been to NY before and want to do something a bit more off the beaten path”
Additional Services Available:
We can help make your trip-planning stress-free and enhance your experience in NYC with the following optional services for your convenience:
- Airport or cruise terminal transfer (luxury vehicle with driver)
- Sightseeing tour using luxury vehicle with driver
- If you have a large group, we can help book your hotel and reserve observation deck tickets
Have a question? Want to book?
There are many reasons to consider booking a CityRover private tour:
- You’re coming to NYC for a short visit, and you want to maximize your time sightseeing and learning about the city. We’ll take you on a highlights tour of New York City!
- You are in town for a special occasion and want a tour customized for your group and specific interests.
- You would rather be picked up/dropped off at your hotel, go at your own pace, and choose the date and start time.
- You are visiting with your family and want a tour that will keep your children interested and engaged.
Here are the types of NYC private tours we have offered most often:
What customers are saying:
★★★★★ “Excellent Tour, Made Our Trip”
We had a large group of 8, ages 10-75, and called for private tour. Max was our tour guide. We told him what we had seen, what we were interested in and went from there. Everyone really enjoyed. Max was very informative and obviously loves his job. He would tell you a wealth of info. We only had 3 hours, but could have spent 3 more with Max. He was very easy going and very friendly. We have already recommended his tours to our friends. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
We had only seen the highlights of NYC, but he exposed us to a entirely different side of New York. Thanks Max!
My mate and I couldn't have been happier with our tour of New York. Far from feeling like a paint by numbers tour of generic sights, our tour was more akin to hanging out with an old friend proud to show off their city.
Grabbing bagels and coffee from local spots, we wandered Central Park taking in its beauty and learning about its history and its quirks.
From there, it was time for lunch before we wandered the city proper to see its art, its architecture, and the madness that makes NYC so uniquely beautiful.
The tour was just a lot of fun. Over five weeks on the road, we'd tried a whole bunch of different tours - but this one felt the most organic and, as a result, the most enjoyable.
★★★★★ “Only way to tour New York!”
I spent the most part of a day researching different companies that offered tours of New York. So glad I decided on this company! We could never have seen as much as we did if we had not walked and taken the subway. We spent one day with Max and the next with Ryan. They are both intelligent, personable and funny. Even my 16 year old was interested and the days flew by. There is NO better way to see this city. Highly recommend CityRover Walks!