Save 10% if you book 2 private tours!
Real NYC Street Art Tour Led by a Licensed Guide and Talented Muralist
This is the only street art tour in NYC led by a licensed guide who is also an active member of the local art community.
Tour famous neighborhoods & discover amazing NYC street art:
- Learn about the history and evolution of SoHo – from a 19th century manufacturing zone to NY’s first artist colony to one of the trendiest neighborhoods in New York City – as you stroll along SoHo’s cobblestone streets and admire its beautiful cast-iron architecture.
- Wind your way through parts of Chinatown and Little Italy, as you learn about and admire some of the most beautiful outdoor murals in New York City, while also learning about the immigrants who shaped these famous neighborhoods.
- Stroll through the Lower East Side, once the first stop for millions of poor European immigrants and now a trendy neighborhood with great bars, cafes, restaurants, and art galleries. And, of course, lots of great street art.
- Learn about famous NYC street artists, past and present, and discover talented up-and-comers painting walls today.
This fun and informative 3-to-4-hr walking tour is led by our very own Danielle, a native New Yorker, licensed tour guide, and talented artist and muralist who has painted all over New York City and in countries around the world. It is a fantastic way to discover famous lower Manhattan neighborhoods with a focus on amazing street art and the role of artists in the city. It captures the essence of the CityRover tour experience – you’ll get a local, off the beaten path, immersive experience, learn about famous NYC neighborhoods and the people who shaped them, and discover an incredibly diverse and visually stunning collection of street art, all in an intimate, private-group setting.
- Little Italy
- Lower East Side
Planning your NYC trip?
Click Here to get on our email list, and we’ll send you an exclusive $20 Off code for your first tour! We’ll also send you our super-helpful NYC guides and suggested itineraries for free — unsubscribe at any time!
Availability & Pricing:
Date & Time: This tour is available for private booking 7 days a week year-round upon request.
Suggested Duration: 3 to 4 hrs
Cost for 3 hours (for the group, not per person):
- 1 to 5 people: $280
- 6 to 10 people: $350
- Groups larger than 10: Contact us for a quote
Cost for optional 4th hour: +$70 (total for groups of 10 or fewer)
This tour is ideal for visitors who are interested in:
- NYC street art & artists
- Exploring NY on foot in a fun, informative, and intimate way
- Neighborhood & immigrant history
- Getting off the beaten path
- Touring with a licensed guide and NYC artist
Have a question? Want to book?
What customers are saying:
★★★★★ “You Can’t Find a More Real Street Art Tour”
Danielle is the real deal. Not only does she personally know the artists and inspiration behind a ton of NYC street art, she's a street artist herself. If you've ever wondered how or why the massive murals ended up on the sides of buildings, a private street art tour will be hugely interesting. The history and culture of street art ties into more of what makes NYC so cool than you might imagine.
★★★★★ “The Only Way to See NY Street Art Is With Danielle”
As a devotee of CityRover, I was pleased when NY Street Art was added to the tours and immediately booked a private tour for a family outing. As our guide, Danielle, is an active member of the art community, her scope of knowledge of the artists and the history of each piece is first rate. I especially enjoyed learning the history of SoHo and the SoHo Effect on neighborhoods around the world. I have taken all of the CityRover Walks and they are so relaxed and accommodating that it's like hanging with a friend, who happens to be really knowledgeable!
★★★★★ “Informative & fun street art tour”
We had a great time on a private street art tour with our guide, Danielle. She is an artist who is very much involved with the NYC street art scene herself so she was able to offer a unique perspective and answer all of our questions. The tour was very personal and we felt like we were hanging out with a friend all day. Highly recommended!