February 1, 2011
Please read this agreement carefully.
CityRover Media Inc. (“CityRover” or “we”) operates www.cityroverwalks.com and conducts walking tours called “CityRover Walks,” which focus on local history and flavor (collectively, together with any other services, features, content, advertisements or applications offered from time to time by CityRover, the “CityRover Services”).
- Assumption of Risk. You agree that you know and understand the scope, nature and extent of the risks involved in participating in CityRover Walks, as the activities in such walks are described on www.cityroverwalks.com, and that some dangers cannot be foreseen. You understand these risks include, but are not limited to: defects in the streets and sidewalks; proximity to vehicle and other traffic; poor lighting; carelessness or negligence of CityRover Walks tour leaders or other participants in CityRover Walks; negligent instruction or supervision. YOU VOLUNTARILY, FREELY, AND EXPRESSLY CHOOSE TO INCUR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH CITYROVER WALKS, understanding that those risks may include bodily and personal injury, damage to property, disfigurement or death.
- Release of Liability. You HEREBY RELEASE AND DISCHARGE CITYROVER, and its tour guides, officers, directors, affiliates, subcontractors, sponsors, partners, agents and employees (collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all liability, claims, demands, expenses, or causes of action whatsoever arising out of any damage, loss or injury to you or your property, or your death, while participating in any CityRover Walk or other activities covered by this agreement, whether resulting from the negligence or other fault, either active or passive, of any of the Releasees, or from any other cause. You specifically waive any unenforceability or public policy argument that you could make or could be made on behalf of your estate or by anyone who would sue the Releasees as a result of your participation in the activities covered by this Agreement.
- Agreement not to Sue. You agree that neither you nor your heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, or any one else claiming on your behalf, shall ever institute any lawsuit or cause of action against any of the Releasees, or initiate or assist in the prosecution of any claim for damages against the Releasees which you may have by reason of injury to your person or property, or your death, arising from the activities covered by this Agreement, whether caused by the negligence or fault, active or passive, of any of the Releasees, or from any other cause. You hereby so instruct your heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, or anyone else claiming on your behalf. Should any such lawsuit or cause of action be instituted against any of the Releasees, you agree that such Releasees shall be entitled to recover from you attorney’s fees and costs incurred in the defense of such lawsuit or cause of action, including any arising therefrom.
- Indemnity Against Third Party Claims. You agree to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees from any and all losses, claims, damages, expenses, actions, or proceedings of every kind and character, including attorney’s fees and expenses, which may be presented or initiated by any other person or organization and which arise directly or indirectly from (i) your participation in CityRover Walks or use of CityRover Services, whether resulting from the negligence or other fault, either active or passive, of any of the Releasees, or from any other cause or (ii) your breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement. CityRover reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification and/or defense by you, in which event you agree to cooperate with CityRover in asserting any available defenses.
- Representations and Warranties. By using or participating in the CityRover Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you are at least of majority age in all jurisdictions relevant to the validity and enforcement of this Agreement; (c) your use of the CityRover Services does not violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations (“Applicable Law”); (d) if you purchase CityRover Walks tickets for any third person or group, all such persons have read, understand, and agreed to be legally bound by this Agreement; (e) if any minor participates in a CityRover Walk in connection with your entering into this Agreement, you accept full responsibility for all medical expenses and any other claims related to such minors’ participation and further agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFY and DEFEND the Releasees from all claims brought by or on behalf of any minor; and (f) you have read and fully understand this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Term. This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the CityRover Services. You may unsubscribe from any of our newsletters by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the newsletter(s) and following the instructions provided. CityRover may terminate your right to use the CityRover Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. CityRover may also preserve and disclose information from or about you if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; or (c) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CityRover, its users or the public. Sections 1-7, 12, and 14-27 shall survive any termination of this agreement.
- Photo and Video Release. For valuable consideration received, you hereby grant to CityRover and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs or video images of your, or in which you may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium, to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. This includes any and all uses. I hereby release CityRover, the Releasees and their assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
- Personal Use Only. The CityRover Services are for the personal entertainment use only and may be used for commercial purposes only if such use is authorized by CityRover in advance. To seek permission to make commercial use of CityRover Services, write to us at [email protected] If such permission is granted by us, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice.
- Proprietary Content on CityRover.
- The CityRover Services contain content of CityRover, including, without limitation, tour itineraries, recommendations and tips about local establishments and sites in the cities comprising the CityRover network (“Content”). Content is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws, and CityRover owns and retains all rights in the Content and the CityRover Services. CityRover and CityRover Walks are a trademark of CityRover Media Inc. CityRover hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Content (excluding software code) solely for personal use in connection with viewing the CityRover Services.
- The CityRover Services may contain content of CityRover licensors or third parties. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use such content appearing on or through the CityRover Services.
- You agree and acknowledge that CityRover may send messages including, but not limited to, notifications, special offers, promotions, commercial advertisements, and marketing materials, in connection with the CityRover Services. You can unsubscribe from all emails, including commercial emails, by following the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email.
- Content/Activity Prohibited. The following are examples of the kind of content and activities that are illegal or prohibited in connection with your use or participation in the CityRover Services:
- is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly disseminates information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person or entity;
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from CityRover such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent;
- uses sexually suggestive or defamatory imagery or language;
- violates or attempts to violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
- criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any client to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the CityRover Services;
- unauthorized framing of or linking to the CityRover Services
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the CityRover Services other than your Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with the CityRover Services;
- providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with the CityRover Services, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on the CityRover Services;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the CityRover Services or the networks or services connected to the CityRover Services;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate CityRover or a CityRover employee, tour guide, administrator or agent, another client, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
- using or distributing any information obtained from the CityRover Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
- engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent;
- using the CityRover Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law;
- taking any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site; or
- Engaging in any activity contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the CityRover Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple profiles under the same or different names.
- Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. CityRover respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the CityRover Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send CityRover’s Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the CityRover Services (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
CityRover’s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, CityRover Media Inc., P.O. Box 1340 New York, NY 10276; Facsimile: 646-390-7404 Phone: 347-464-9335 Attn: Copyright Agent. CityRover’s Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically at copyrighta[email protected].
- Third Party Linked Sites; Disclaimer. You may be able to link to third parties’ websites or applications (collectively, “Linked Sites”) from www.cityroverwalks.com. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed or controlled, and are not necessarily examined by CityRover in any way, and CityRover is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, opinions expressed by or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply CityRover’s approval, endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall CityRover be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. When you access third party sites and services, you do so at your own risk. You should direct any concerns to that site’s administrator or webmaster. CityRover reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Web Site and/or introduce different features or links to different users.SPECIAL NOTICE: THE LINKED SITES MAY CONTAIN CONTENT AND GRAPHICS THAT CONTAIN SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS, OR THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE OFFENSIVE. IF YOU ENTER THESE LINKED SITES, YOU ASSERT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL ADULT AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO VIEW SUCH MATERIALS AND THAT THE VIEWING, READING, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT FROM THESE LINKED SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS OF YOUR LOCALITY, CITY, TOWN, COUNTY, STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR OTHER COMMUNITY TO WHICH YOU BELONG, AND/OR FROM WHICH YOU ACCESS THESE LINKED SITES.
- Contests, Promotions, Simulations, or Games. From time to time, CityRover may offer as part of the CityRover Services, contests, promotions, simulations or games (collectively, “Games”). To participate in Games, players may be required to complete a registration form. Upon submission, all registrations become the exclusive property of CityRover. Registered users (each, a “Registered User”) are permitted only one account. Registered Users with more than one account are subject to immediate disqualification from any Game, unless the description of the Game expressly invites a user to register multiple times. CityRover, at its sole discretion, may suspend or revoke the registration of any Registered User.Registered Users agree to release CityRover and its agents, advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners, from all liability arising from participation in any of Game located on, or accessed through, the Web Site. CityRover is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit any Registered User’s ability to participate in any Game.
Each Registered User agrees to be bound by the rules of any Game and by the rules of fair play and consideration of fellow Registered User. A Registered User who violates any of the rules or guidelines for behavior published on www.cityroverwalks.com, or the site where the Game is conducted, is subject to immediate disqualification and revocation of their registration. CityRover is under no obligation to award any prize to any Registered User who violates a published rule or guideline.
Some Games may offer prizes to Registered Users. All prizes are subject to the official game or contest rules published with that Game. CityRover reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Game or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification.
- Unsolicited Materials. CityRover does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the CityRover Services (including e-mail). Any information or material submitted or sent to CityRover will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to CityRover, you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other CityRover Services users, clients or any other parties with whom you interact through the CityRover Services and/or Linked Services.
- Further Disclaimers. THE CITYROVER SERVICES AND THE LINKED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CITYROVER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, OR OTHERWISE OF THE CITYROVER SERVICES OR THE LINKED SERVICES; AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO, AND CITYROVER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, (1) ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELETION, DEFECT, INTERRUPTION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER COMMUNICATION, MESSAGE, OR CONTENT, OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, WORM, TROJAN HORSE OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, PROBLEM OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY NETWORK, ONLINE SYSTEM, SERVER OR PROVIDER, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, IN ANY WAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE CITYROVER SERVICES AND/OR THE LINKED SERVICES.CITYROVER CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE CITYROVER SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CITYROVER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE CITYROVER SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES, ATTENDANCE AT A EVENT, VENUE OR OTHER ESTABLISHMENT MENTIONED OR FEATURED ON CITYROVER, FROM ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE CITYROVER SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE CITYROVER SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT CITYROVER’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any or all Content on the Web Site may be purged periodically in CityRover’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that content you view, submit or post is at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials created by CityRover or presented in connection with CityRover Walks.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CITYROVER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CITYROVER SERVICES OR LINKED SERVICES, EVEN IF CITYROVER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, IN ALL CASES REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. CITYROVER’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO CITYROVER FOR THE CITYROVER SERVICES.
- Disputes. The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and CityRover agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of New York, County of New York, to resolve any dispute arising out of this Agreement or the CityRover Services. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE CITYROVER SERVICES. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- No Frustration of Purpose of Agreement. The parties shall not take any actions or fail to undertake any action which would frustrate the purpose of this Agreement.
- Binding Agreement. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of www.cityroverwalks.com, participation in a CityRover Walk or any of the other CityRover Services. Your agreement with CityRover will always include this Agreement at a minimum. Your access to and use of certain CityRover Services may require you to accept additional terms and conditions applicable to such certain CityRover Services, in addition to this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CityRover and governs your use of the CityRover Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and CityRover. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other CityRover Services, Linked Services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software, including without limitation, the any additional terms contained on tickets for CityRover Walks.
- Waiver; Headings. The failure of CityRover to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Severability; Interpretation. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any part of this agreement is held invalid, void or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with Applicable Law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be construed without regard to the party responsible for its preparation. Any ambiguity or uncertainty existing herein shall not be interpreted or construed against any party.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. If you are not a party to this Agreement, you do not have any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement, or cause of action against CityRover. This Agreement does not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- Assignment. You shall not transfer, assign, sublicense nor pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. CityRover may transfer, assign sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of its rights and obligations under this agreement to a subsidiary, affiliate, or successor thereof or to any third party whatsoever, without notifying you or receiving your consent.
- Applicable Laws/Jurisdiction. CityRover Services are void where prohibited. You agree that the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern this Agreement. Please note that your use of the CityRover Services may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with CityRover or relating in any way to your use of the CityRover Services resides in the courts of the State of New York, County of New York, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New York, in connection with any such dispute and including any claim involving CityRover or the Releasees.
We control and operate this site from our offices in Brooklyn, New York. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use outside of New York. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
To contact us regarding any questions about this Agreement, please email [email protected]